The first eight months have know seen ten successful films with five major HITS in the form of Bahubali - The Conclusion, Toilet Ek Prem Katha, Badrinath Ki Dulhnaia, Jolly LLB 2 and Hindi Medium. Bahubali - The Conclusion is a box office legend but is a dubbed film and the Hindi film industry is yet to delver a blockbuster.
Toilet Ek Prem Katha looked on course for BLOCKBUSTER status after the first week but could not cross that 70 crore share mark and is looking to settle at around 65 crore. Raees is a reasonable success while there are minor success like Sachin - A Billion Dreams, Bareilly Ki Barfi, The Ghazi Attack and Lipstick Under My Burkha which are pluses taking into account all revenue though its a possibility their satellite revenue may not be recovered. The classifications are below with their distributor share in brackets. Only business from Hindi versions is included.
All Time Blockbuster
1. Bahubali - The Conclusion - 251.39 crore
2. Toilet Ek Prem Katha - 65 crore (expected)
3. Badrinath Ki Dulhania - 56.58 crore
4. Jolly LLB 2 - 52.91 crore
5. Hindi Medium - 26.66 crore
6. Raees - 67.30 crore
7. Sachin - A Billion Dreams - 20.82 crore
8. Bareilly Ki Barfi - 14.25 crore (expected)
9. The Ghazi Attack - 8.71 crore
10. Lipstick Under My Burkha - 6.96 crore
Tubelight - 58.26 crore
Kaabil - 41.96 crore
Half Girlfriend - 25.60 crore
The releases from September onwards are not including in classifications.